Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Got another email from Harvey Dent's campaign this morning. I was psyched to see that the Gotham City board of Elections was finally up and running and I was given the link to register and vote in the email.

Once my registration was complete, I received an email telling me my voting district and where my polling place is located there.

Here are the voting districts of Gotham City. My district is #23: Industial Park, Uptown.




Of course, Gotham City is forward thinking and allowed me to vote remotely online(their answer to absentee voting!) Here is the screenshot of my "I Voted" button I received after voting:



The polls are open June 9-13th. Register and vote at The Gotham City Election Board

1 Comments:

Blogger C.C. said...

I am embarrased to say that I found this make-believe voting exercise more stimulating than it's counterpart in reality.

What a sad commentary on the state of our country's politics.

12:39 PM, June 10, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home