Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wierd & Wacky Wednesday!

I have come across some WIERD & WACKY stuff on the internet during my lunch today. Thought I would share the links and of course, my two cents::)

  1. Japan builds Robot Girlfriend for Lonely Men It's like an episode of Buffy coming to life!!
  2. Offshore Oil Drilling? Hello People!!!! A short term remedy for a long-term problem? What is WRONG with this country??? Why are we not looking into other fuel sources? Spending all this money on something that is running out and costing us a lot. Big Oil be damned, the ads about tapping into a 60 year supply (for only half the population BTW) is so bogus. Most of the old farts who are pushing this will be dead before 60 years is up and the rest of us will have to deal with their bad business decisions. WAKE UP!!! My parents brought up another great point. Think abou this: As the world pumps oil out of the earth, what is left behind? huge caverns of nothing? No wonder we are having tidal waves and earthquakes that are so devastating!
  3. Lemonade Stand Robbed! Huh? I hope this makes the Darwyn Awards! What a reject!
  4. Not so wacky news I saw was the passing of Cyd Charrise, a beautiful and amazingly talented dancer. I was just talking about her a few weeks back with my family. I definitely will be watching "Brigadoon", and "Singin' in the Rain" again soon in her honor.
  5. More WACKY from Dark Knight Viral Campaign: Two Face?! I need to be careful and not see too much. I would like to be surprised by the film when it comes out, ya know! Oh and to what lengths they will go, it's so ridiculous, but the kid in me is LOVING this Gotham Cable News Special Report

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Robbing a lemonade stand -- ridic! Hey, I know I've been MIA, but check out my blog today, willya?

8:49 AM, June 20, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home