Thursday, March 20, 2008

Thursday Thoughts

The return of Thursday Thoughts!! Lets see how short and sweet I can make all of these!
  1. You all know how annoyed I am by the latest news that the Sequesl to one of my favorite movies EVER is coming out on DVD this summer. Yes, the Lost Boys: The Tribe. ARG. Interesting bit of info noone seems to be talking is about the Vampire who is the head of the gang. Anyone know who plays him? IMDB lists the actor's name as Angus SUTHERLAND. Um yea, that would be Donald Sutherland's son and Keiffer Sutherland's half brother...LAME!
  2. I have never been to a comedy club before. Tomorrow night I am going with a bunch of friends. It should be fun. And I promise I will refrain from taking over the stage with my own jokes...haha.

  3. Have you ever sneezed and instantly got the feeling (that taste at the back of your throat) that you are getting sick? That just happened to me while I was typing. Not Good. Not Good!!

  4. Over the last three weeks I have become re-addicted to a PC game I have had for about 7 or 8 years. I've never had a computer powerful enough at the the time to get the full impact, but now that I have my own computer, I am really enjoying it! It is called Pharaoh and it is a city building game. In grabbing that link I just posted, I found that in 2000 they had released an expansion pack called Cleopatra...Oh yea, that is going on my wish list on Amazon right now
  5. OMG~ Anyone remember me telling about the USA Network show called "The Big Easy"? I just got an email last week (how weird that I was just blogging about it!) from TV ON DVD that the first season is being released this JUNE!!!! I am totally getting that y'all. I mean, Remy McSwain is my man!!! BTW, that site is awesome. You can look up ANY TV show or nominate any show in hopes that it will be put on a DVD release schedule...I am still hoping for the 1990's Mission Impossible, another one of my favorites!

Ahh...Thursday Thoughts. It's been a while! Tonight after work I meet my friend Chantal for dinner and I am so looking forward to it. It's been a few weeks since we hung out and it will be great to catch up!

I leave you with my latest Celebrity Look-Alike results. Lynda Carter (Wonderwoman!!) and Jessica Alba!!?? Two of my favorite gals!! That site is crazy BUT too much FUN!:)


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home