Friday, March 07, 2008

Out Like a Lamb!

I am the great Lambini. I have journeyed far to bring you good wishes! (and maybe some better weather!)

(See how dirty my face is? You think being a travelling Lamb is EASY? My hooves are killing me! Nobody ever offers me a ride, and the grass is always greener on the OTHER side of the road, you get the picture...)

Unfortunately, I did not arrive in New York State for the beginning of the month. So I hope to usher out the month of March!



So , as Sam the Sham sang….”Woolly Bully!”

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger C.C. said...

OMG! I am peeing my paaaannts!! I was wondering when that photo would show up!

Yay for Lamby! Postin' again!!

3:32 PM, March 07, 2008  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

I told you it would show up at some point!

3:46 PM, March 07, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

Why is the head down? Scoping out new territory? The Great Lamby must remember that the meek shall inherit the earth!

3:02 PM, March 09, 2008  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

Perhaps the Great Lambini is sniffing for news! There is a lot going around lately!
;)

11:13 AM, March 10, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home