Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Hump De Bump

It's Wenesday. I hate it when people call it "Hump Day". That's dumb. So I named the post after a Chili Pepper song.

I haven't posted since Gerry last Friday and so even tho I don't have a blog post in me I will try. But be warned:


Work steady. Me tired. Need hobby. Fell asleep last night by 8:30 p.m. on the couch. BORING! Need to find a gym or classes of some sort.

Visiting my nephews this weekend. Bringing Rock Band. We will rock out. Haven't seen them in a while. Looking forward to catching up with everyone.

I'm done. Beer bad. Tree pretty.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lamby31 said...

Hey, I had the dumb yesterday, too! Did a presentation... probably the worst in years!

I, too, hate the "hump day" thing. I get the symbolism of getting over the hump of mid-week, but there must be a better name!

10:36 AM, March 06, 2008  
Blogger C.C. said...

I think 'Hump' bothers me so much because it has a "dirty" connotation. It just sounds gross to me.

12:42 PM, March 06, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree!

7:55 PM, March 06, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home