Thursday, March 06, 2008

These Dreams...

I was in Europe, without a passport. But how did I get there? I had an overwhelming urge to travel to Africa, but how could I get around (and eventually home) if I didn't have a passport? Panic.

Then I realized I was in Vegas standing in front of The Paris Hotel and the Eiffel Tower, not actually in Europe at all. A sigh of relief.

Then I see my sister Linda is with me. "Hey! While we are here in Vegas, I want to show you where Criss Angel's place is!"

We arrive at the Luxor. It's a small booth in the center of the hallway, and Criss Angel is there doing magic tricks for passers by, the type birthday magicians do...

"Awesome! He's here! He wasn't here last time I came. of course I had my carmera that time and this time I don't." bummed.

Now my sister Anne is with me and we approach the booth. There are only 4 other people there. He asks our names and performs some disappearing hankerchief tricks. More people arrive, now the crowd is larger.

"Carol" He points to me "Will you help me with this trick?"

I nod and walk into the booth. Annie watches from the crowd.

He puts my feet into these shoe boxes and when I take them out I have a pretty sparkly heel on my left foot, but a flip flop on the right. He hands me a note that reads something like this: (can't remember all of it but it's pretty close)

Dearest Carol,

"Will you be able to walk home in these? I know I was going to give you a ride home, but something has come up. I realize my magic tricks are not what they used to be. I don't know what happened. Please come back and visit me and I will have a better trick next time.
Hi Love,
Criss Angel"


I tuck the note into my pocket and tell him I forgot my camera but wanted a picture with him. Anne says "Use your cell phone camera!" So I try, but I can't get it to work, and my window of opportunity is lost.



No wonder I am tired every morning! With dreams like these who can get any restful sleep???

Any dream interpreters out there? I was playing solitare with my Criss Angel playing cards last night before bed so that might explain it. I always seem to have a celebrity in my dreams, but at least I know where he came from, sometimes it's extremely random. There are the obvious stress triggers in there as well.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lamby31 said...

Wow, what did you eat before going to bed?
I'm not much of a dream interpreter,
but I think the unmatched shoes (even though they appear "Sparkly) are not very functional and together with the loss of your "ride" may be symbolic that you feel that others are trying to "handicap" you. While all the time trying to "dress it up" so maybe you won't notice!

12:49 PM, March 06, 2008  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

So, Waht happened to me in the Dream...first I was with you...then Annie?

1:02 PM, March 06, 2008  
Blogger C.C. said...

Yeah, you were there in the beginning, but by the time I got to the luxor you were gone and Annie was there. You know dreams!

My explaination is that I have been worried about you both because you have been doing so much on top of your normal hectic lives. You are amazing sisters, but I don't want you overextending yourselves more than you already are! You happened to be first because I spoke with you last night on the phone! haha

1:57 PM, March 06, 2008  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

No worries...I'm so used to hectic that I would not know what to do if things weren't crazy! Besides, caffeine is my best friend

9:55 AM, March 07, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home