Monday, March 14, 2011

Piehole Tsunami!

Recent photgraphic evidence has surfaced that the Tsunami was not caused by the 8.9 earthquake.




Piehole, whilst on shore leave from her cruiseship, decided to cliff dive in the pacific rim. Moments later, a destructive tsunami of epic proportions erupted. This drastic decision has left Japan paralized and the world scrambling to assist in any way they can.





I was reminded recently when I saw an old family photo that Piehole was in, that I should use this to my advantage. Understanding that not everyone will find this funny, but those who know Piehole may get a chuckle. Bad taste is rampant here on CClifeblog, but let it be known that I do feel terrible for the Japanese people during this horrendous natural disaster and mean no ill will or harm.

2 Comments:

Anonymous henlib said...

I thought it was funny!! Black humor gets us through bad times and Pie hole humor always makes me laugh!

8:07 PM, March 14, 2011  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

Me too...the picture of her cliff "diving" was hilarious!!

11:25 AM, March 22, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home