Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Full Moon Madness

I wondered what was up, but I see that there is a full Moon approaching. Friday is the day, but I am feeling the pull already. Here is the randomness:

Happy Cinco de Mayo.

No name for my car yet. Perhaps Voldemort would be good, because me and Ralph Fiennes are such good friends since London. :) Actually I am sort of digging Voldemort. I could call him Voldy...or "He Who Shall Not be Named" hmmm... let's let that stew a bit shall we?

Work is killing me. I wish I was someplace that's else or that I could vanquish the evil that I work with. Maybe I will just go play my Buffy on PS2 and get the aggression out that way.

OMG have you seen the ridiculous amount of movies coming out this summer? So many I want to see: Wolverine, GI JOE, Harry Potter, Transformers 2, Public Enemies, The Time Traveler's Wife, Night at the Museum, The Brothers Bloom, Cheri, 500 Days of Summer and maybe even Whatever Works because Sir Hotness of Suffolk is in it. I am not sure about Star Trek (I don't want them to wreck it!) and Terminator although Christian Bale rocks. Those may be rentals later on.

I am listening to a mix I made consisting of some newer songs and songs from college including: "Elephant Bones" by That Handsome Devil, "Long Skirt/Short Jacket" by Cake, "Monsters" by Matchbook Romance and "Where it's At" by Beck. Can you dig it?

No pictures in this post? How about this:

The Goonies Reunited for Empire magazine's 20th Anniversary joined by Steven Spielberg and Richard Donner. From L to R: Data, Brand, Spielberg, Mikey(seated), Steph, mouth, Donner, Chunk(not anymore!) and Andy. Best. Movie. Ever. My one question is why don't they ever include the Fratelli boys? I realize Mama and Sloth are deceased, but Francis and Jake deserve some nostalgia too!

5pm cannot come soon enough.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sparkles said...

I love the Goonies reunion pic.. Is Chunk the one sitting down on the right?? WOW!

9:53 PM, May 05, 2009  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

I was going to ask which one was chunk - I couldn't tell!

I wonder if play a character named "chunk" as a child effected his relationship with food as an adult...

8:54 AM, May 06, 2009  
Blogger Sparkles said...

Random, but just wanted to let you know, Jerry has a another suggestion for your new car's name... PeeWee!!

7:40 PM, May 06, 2009  
Anonymous Jessica G. said...

How cool - a Goonies reunion. I always wondered what happened to the cast. Most of them kind of disappeared after they grew up except for Sean Astin who still acts once in awhile. It's weird to see Karri Green again. I haven't seen her in like a hundred years! I wonder what happened to Martha Plimpton. I always liked her as the friend in the Adventure of Babysitting with Elisabeth Shue.

7:52 PM, May 11, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home