Friday, April 17, 2009

Yes Man! It's Munchausen by Proxy!

In keeping with my movie obsessions, I purchased "Yes Man" this week. I found the dvd cover to show here as well as the German one which made me giggle. Lamby will appreciate! Ja! I loved this movie when I saw it in the theater and knew I would purchase it because I not only could relate to Jim Carrey's character, but I love Zooey Deschanel in everything she does.

Carl (Carrey) is a closed off guy who misses out on opportunities because he is always saying "No". Once he attends a "Yes Man" Seminar, he makes a covenant to say "Yes" to every opportunity that arises and meets Allison (Zooey). She is a free spirit who lives her life to the fullest, even being in a super strange yet cool sci-fi rock band called "Munchausen By Proxy" .

If you have not seen this movie, I recommend you see it immediately, as it's message is motivating and it will make you laugh until your stomach hurts. Even if you are not a fan of Jim Carrey, Zooey is a riot and Murray from FOTC is hysterical!


Munchausen by Proxy

Munchausen by Proxy is: Zooey Deschanel and the ladies of Von Iva

3 Comments:

Blogger C.C. said...

Their music is so ridiculously fun and can't you see me fronting a band like that!?? lol!

Happy Friday!

9:55 AM, April 17, 2009  
Blogger Artistic Soul said...

Huh - I didn't see this one because it looked so much like Liar, Liar all over again (and that was NOT a good one...)

10:51 AM, April 17, 2009  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

Ja, gut! Ja, Ja, Gut!

Hansel?

1:39 PM, April 17, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home