Friday, May 01, 2009

Aha Ahee Aha Aha!

A funny thing happened on my way to work this morning. Something that would only happen to me...

I was traveling the thruway to work from my parent's house early this morning. It is about 1 1/2 hours give or take a few minutes. I was enjoying my Sirius radio and thinking about lots of things when it was time for me to pass the Budget rental truck in front of me. As I began to pass it I noticed that there was something spraypainted on the side. Moving up I could read what the red letters said "Why So Serious?" with a red eyed, black mouths smiley face!

If I only had a passenger to take a pic of it! I grabbed a pic of a Budget truck the same size and design off the net and painted how it looked so you could see what I mean:

I do not condone grafiticizing, although, this made my day!

Happy Friday! Enjoy your weekend:)

1 Comments:

Blogger Sparkles said...

Made my day too!!

1:12 PM, May 01, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home