Thursday, April 23, 2009

Name the Stealth Mobile and Sundry Silly Things

It's black, it's stealthy and it needs a cool name. I have gotten a lot of great names for my new car. Here are the suggestions so far:

Pinky says: "How about Onyx...the black gem stone? or Black Pearl? Of course if it's a girl it could be Olive!" and then "How about Darth Vader! or Serius Black from Harry Potter....or Blackberry?"

Henlib came up with: "Black Widow"

Lamby says: "Pitch" or "Gaston"

Sparkles enjoys the name "Jasper"

Kevin suggested "Serenity"

CC says: How about "Max"? Or perhaps "Chuck" or "Carmichael" after the tv series 'Chuck' because the car is just a regular Ford Focus with some extra cool features...intersect optional!


Speaking of Chuck, check out this video...I think I see another use for my new video camera!(Make sure you scroll down and push the mute button the upper left of the Munchausen by Proxy Player)




Speaking of short movies, if you haven't seen "Be Kind Rewind", please do so. The movie is pretty crazy, but I love Mos Def and Jack Black. If you have ever tried to make a movie with whatever you had available around the house, you will appreciate the creativity of this movie. My film crew (Tom, Nate and Kevin) of the past 5 years or more is focused on original scripts and ideas, (I need to get ours edited and posted!), but these remakes are a riot.

Read about the film HERE and then go here and here to see how other people got into "Sweding Films".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home