Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Baseball with The Cullins and My New Wheels

OK, So I bashed twilight a bunch of times on here. I stand by my reviews, but the movie crackhead I am is officially obsessed. Big Geek has the last laugh because I have actually made two Mii's on my Wii named Jasper and Emmett just so that I can play baseball with them. If I don't come out of this soon Carlisle, Edward, Alice, Rosalie and Esme will be joining us soon in Wii-land...




In other news, I bought a new car this past weekend. It's a 2009 Ford Focus SES, moonroof, 6 cd changer and great speaker system, Sirius Radio, SYNC technology for my cell (sooo cool), ambient lighting and alloy wheels for a great deal and I love it! Check out the pics I took on my cell yesterday after work before heading home:


I am tempted to name my new car Jasper... but seriously, I need a cool name for him and since my last car was named Lancelot, many have said Black Knight or as I have said Dark Knight. I would like a actual name though. Any suggestions?

6 Comments:

Blogger Lamby31 said...

how about "pitch" or "Gaston"

3:35 PM, April 22, 2009  
Anonymous henlib said...

Black Widow

8:25 PM, April 22, 2009  
Blogger Sparkles said...

I like Jasper! Oh and by the way, I just googled moonroof vs sunroof.. They ARE the same thing! LOL

9:44 PM, April 22, 2009  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

you should name it eddie.
from e.

12:27 PM, April 23, 2009  
Blogger K said...

Serenity

1:17 AM, April 24, 2009  
Anonymous Jessica G. said...

Nice wheels. It's so shiny and slick. Black is such a great color for a car even though they seem to get dirty quicker. I name my cars too! My first car was a black Jeep Cherokee named GP and my newest one is a red Jeep Grand Cherokee named Beast. Maybe you can name your car "Slick" or "Kit" like the one from that old TV show, "Knight Rider". Or name it "Knight Rider" and wear a leather jacket and put a Brillo pad on top of your head so you can pretend to be David Hasselhoff HA!HA!

3:54 PM, May 04, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home