Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Whatever Wednesday!

Well, I see what a well placed post garners in comments! I could barely even watch 20 minutes of the debate last night. I guess that's part of why we are in this mess, people don't care to try to engage themselves and educate themselves. EVERYONE should be paying attention to politics and our government. If you are not, you can't blame anyone but yourself! My excuses are my own downfall and I take responsibility for my actions or non-action.


My Halloween Costume is coming along nicely. I would say it is a hybrid of the evolution of the Lara Croft Outfits from the game. Hopefully I won't run into any TR purists Halloween night because I am working with what I have and making some adjustments for cold Fall nights here in Upstate NY.



Let me rant in a cryptic way for a moment: Thanks! So glad I have been busting my ass for this place. Economic and business situations aside, that was a slap in the face. I guess I know what my future holds and what my next move is. I will now have a laughing fit over this and think of all the possibilities that could come from this one piece of knowledge...


Could I BE more excited for my trip?




Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home