Wednesday, October 01, 2008

CC's List of Things I've never Done

In an effort to spice up the ho-hum life that is mine, I have decided to make a list of things I have never done and would like to do. The trick here is to actually force myself to do them! I am sure things that I have never thought of doing will pop up from time to time, so they are fair game and I will post those whenever they happen to present themselves.

  1. Travel abroad
  2. Give Blood (trying counts right?)
  3. Skydive
  4. Learn to play guitar
  5. Learn to Shoot (guns that is)
  6. Fly in a helicopter (actually piloting it mylsef would be even cooler, but baby steps here people)
  7. Make and edit a silly movie/show
  8. Zip Line thru a jungle
  9. Hike Good Luck Lake (and some other hikes in the area I have never gotten to)
  10. Write and perform a song with my nephew Thomas

Well, tomorrow is the blood drive so that will be crosssed off soon and I leave for London in about 33 days. That makes two already! #4, #5 and #7 are in the works and should happen this fall at some point.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear you are giving blood, it is easy and it really can help save a life.
Have I ever told you my Good Luck Lake story? I did not have good luck, but it is a really interesting place (warm water, loons).
Mike can teach you to shoot (a gun)!

6:23 PM, October 01, 2008  
Blogger AKT said...

Plus like I said before...when you give blood they give you free cookies AND juice.

Silly movie? Maybe about two girls prancing around London and Wales? If Monty Python made it work....

6:11 AM, October 02, 2008  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

I want to learn to play guitar as well! You got me thinking about creating a list of my own. And maybe someday when I have two minutes to rub together, I could start to cross some items off!

10:12 AM, October 03, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home