Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Bits and Pieces

Richard Wright, of Pink Floyd fame died this week. His music moved me, and now he joins The Great Gig in the Sky...



True Blood has begun on HBO. A show about Vampires coming "Out of the Coffin" to live among humans made possible by a synthetic blood created by the Japanese. Only two episodes have aired so far and my first review would speak of the shakey character development, mediocre acting, and some overly graphic scenes (Yea I know, It's HBO, But come on!). That said, I'm jonsin' for the next episode something terrible so it's obviously sucking me in...
BTW, I will be giving blood at the company blood drive this year...I have never given blood before. I am a bit squeemish but it's a good thing to do so I will try.

Halloween is on a Friday night this year . This is my costume:

2 Comments:

Blogger AKT said...

Giving blood is no biggie! Its super easy and they give you free juice!!! Wait...maybe only poor college kids get excited about that...

So excited you knew who Alison Carroll was!!! You'll be happy to know she's very nice in person! :)

I will contact you with Wales details when I get back from my weekend "holiday"

-Alysa

7:01 AM, September 18, 2008  
Blogger C.C. said...

Alison Carroll is my hero! Of course! She is the new Lara Croft...how funny that I had just posted the LC pic and you are talking about meeting her on your blog!

Have an AWESOME Time in Portugal!!!!!!!

3:40 PM, September 18, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home