Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Whatever Wednesday!

Random Thoughts, Random Realities

Today's Scorpio Horoscope: Sep 10, 2008
Today is going to be a great day for you, dear Scorpio. You are not one to embrace rules, constraints or restrictions of any type, preferring instead to reside in a fantasy world where no limitations apply. Have you considered that it is possible for you to join the rest of us here on Earth and still retain your liberty and ideals?

Spoke with my downstairs neighbor last night. She is moving to Florida this winter. Should be out by Dec 1st I guess... I hope I will be lucky enough to get a good neighbor and not a couple with a child/children or one of the more frequent college student groups that I have seen moving in recently. Keep me in your thoughts this fall and hope that I get a good neighbor(s).:) God! I sound like an old lady! It's just during the week I like to have quiet after 11pm so I can get some sleep which helps me at my JOB so I can PAY my rent. I don't think that is too much to ask. Oh and a Sunday afternoon nap on the couch in front of the tv is nice sometime too! Just sayin'.

I believe that N.E.G.S.S. will be posting some more stories this week. Just this morning I ran into a suspicious looking Chipmunk on my stairs outside my apartment. He snuck in through the open door this morning as someone was leaving the building somehow. We are on code yellow right now, but I see code orange by day's end if his intentions are a reconnaissance mission for the enemy. More information to follow.

Had dinner with Chantal and Susan last night. We went to a well known local Irish Pub for dinner and drinks. It was funny because I had been there on many occasions to have drinks, just never dinner! It was really good, and Susan and I were on the same wavelength b/c the Guiness was yummy! We had so much fun chit-chatting and laughing as usual. My favorite quote of the evening was when our food came and Chantal made the observation that " Everyone ordered a meal that uses a different utensil!" Classic! Loved it!

I thought this pic of a hurricane in Havanna just recently was beautiful so stole it from MSN to share it here:

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to your N.E.G.S.S. post, and I agree, that picture is beautiful.

7:08 PM, September 10, 2008  
Blogger Sparkles said...

omg.. i can't believe you quoted me!! LOL :) you just never know what's gonna pop out of my mouth (HEHE!!)

but anyways, i had a lot of fun too!! def gonna have to get together again and decide on movie night :)

8:01 PM, September 10, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home