Monday, August 25, 2008

I Need a Weekend to Recover from my Weekend...

Picnic at Piseco Lake
Saved a Big Toad at the homestead.
Took a ride with my brother-in-law on the Harley.


WOW. I am sooooo tired today. Campfires, picnics, cocktails and food with family and friends. Fun weekend, but damn, am I getting too old for this shit?

Umm...NEVER!

Work is crazy but good, and another long weekend will be upon us before you know it. Labor Day... Saturday I am helping to take my Niece Erin to College, but after that, you never know what the plans will be. There is talk already, so we'll see what surfaces.

Yep, you know it's fall when I get all jonsed up for some adventure. I am planning on doing some exploring this fall. Where? I don't know, but I have been in my hometown too much this summer and I need to get back to me. Perhaps I need to make a CC's Fall List of places to explore, yea?

3 Comments:

Blogger Sparkles said...

hey! i'm soooo glad that you had a great weekend! i so know what you are talking about but my motto now is live it up when you can!!

1:06 PM, August 25, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can come explore in Henderson anytime! Its kind of quiet with Kevin in Geneseo.

8:40 PM, August 25, 2008  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

Weekends at the cabin are particularly nice in the fall!

12:42 PM, August 26, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home