Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tuesday Night Bloodbath!


Yes, tonight is the screening of the highly unanticipated sequel to the classic vampire movie "The Lost Boys".

Curiosity, as usual, killed the cat (tho, I'm no cat) and I HAVE to watch this ridiculousness called "The Lost Boys 2: The Tribe"

I said I wouldn't watch it unless I could have friends of like-minds band together to view it, so Chantal and Susan are coming over tonight to feast their eyes on the movie we have all been dreading...but oddly still dying to see. I will have a full review tomorrow for sure!

I really wanted to end this post on a line from "The Lost Boys" but I just can't bring myself to link them in any way. Good God I cannot believe I am going to watch this blasphemy!! At least I will be in good company!!!!!:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home