Monday, August 04, 2008

The Police: LIVE!!!!!

Hey, now we can say we got our picture taken with the police...thanks Kim!

Oh, the wait...WAS WORTH IT!!!

Elvis Costello opened. He was great! Sting even came out and sang one with Elvis!

Elvis rocked out. The Man has an AMAZING voice!!! I need to get more of his tunes into my collection!

My pics of Elvis came out, but not the Police so Tom had to take some, those are below.

While we waited for The Police to come on stage.

The anticiaption was building! (and Tom is texting)


Carol and her air quotes...must have been a good story huh Kevin? Tom is STILL texting!


For perspective we were at the fence dividing the seats from the lawn... We had binoculars and a great view from where we stood. I couldn't have been happier (with exception to seats inside of course! ):)

Tom did well to get shots of the band: Stewart Copeland on the drums and Andy Summers on the guitar.

Stewart was twisted and extremely entertaining! (this shot is of the big screen)

Andy and Sting on the big screen.

Big screen shot of Stewart. I enjoyed yelling "Stewart!!!" at various points of the concert. (To tell you the truth, these pics are on my screensaver and every-so-often I still yell "Stewart!!", tho not as loud since I am at work!)


My favorite of the Sting Screen shots...awesome Tom!

Sting was amazing (looking and sounding both vocal and bass), Stewart was a riot and even tho Andy was sort of like a wet rag in comparison, they played well and put on a great show. Look how that passion shows through on Sting's face! These guys had fun and made sure we did too.

The Police LIVE! Can you EVEN STAND IT!? I was just so amazed that I was there to see them (along with 20,000 other people!). I never thought I would have the chance to see one of my favorite bands of all time in concert!

IT WAS A DREAM COME TRUE!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We had the best time, THANK YOU Carol!!
PS- I took the photo of Sting singing Roxanne with all red lights.

9:01 PM, August 04, 2008  
Blogger Sparkles said...

that's awesome! i am so glad you has a great time :) so much better than counting down the minutes till you get out of work, right?!!! LOL

11:08 PM, August 04, 2008  
Blogger C.C. said...

Ha Henlib! That is my favorite shot! Thanks!

Yea, The Police was better than work! No contest! haha

9:00 AM, August 05, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing these pictures with us !

1:19 PM, August 19, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home