Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Say What?

I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger.

If you're good at something, never do it for free.

You'll see, I'll show you, that when the chips are down, these uh... civilized people, they'll eat each other.

See, I'm a man of simple tastes. I like gunpowder...and dynamite...and gasoline!

Why don't we cut you up into little pieces and feed you to your pooches? Hmm? Then we'll see, how loyal, a hungry dog really is. It's not about the money... it's about... sending a message. Everything burns.

You know what I am, Harvey? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one.

Schemers trying to control their worlds. I am not a schemer. I show schemers how pathetic their attempts to control things really are.

Upset the established order, and everything turns to chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It's fair."

This is what happens when an unstoppable force hits an immovable object.

Y'see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little...push.

~Joker



You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

The night is darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming.


You thought we could be decent men in an indecent world. But you were wrong; the world is cruel, and the only morality in a cruel world is chance.

~Dent/Two-Face



Sometimes, truth isn't good enough, sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded.

~Batman



Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now...and so we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector...a dark knight.

~Gordon

2 Comments:

Blogger C.C. said...

Oh how pretty that came out!

These lines are pretty close. The one I think is wrong, but makes sense that it would be this way instead is:

"Upset the established order, and everything turns to chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It's fair."

I have seen this movie twice now and I swear the Joker said:
"Upset the established order, and everything turns to chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It's FEAR."

But considering Harvey Two-Face wants everything to be FAIR, that is probably correct...either way, great lines!

10:12 AM, July 30, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked the joker's lines best.

12:55 AM, August 08, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home