Friday, August 01, 2008

Absentee Friday

I love the fact that I can write a post and have it go live at a later date!

I am off today enjoying the company of family and going to see:
Elvis Costello is opening. I can't even tell you how excited I am about this concert! This is THE concert I have been waiting to see for 28 years!

Besides homocidal tendencies due to the plethora of stupidity that has surrounded me this week, I am finally free of work and looking forward to an exciting and relaxing 3 day weekend.

How about some quizzes, thanks to Wiccachicky's LiveJournal!




You Are a Blueberry Flavored Popsicle



You are a very unusual person. For you, summer is all about adventure and travel.

You are brilliant and bright. Your mind is always sharp and working at full capacity.



You seek out new and different experiences. You get bored very easily.

You are very creative. Of all of the types, you're the most likely to invent a new popsicle.






You Are Clogs



You are a solid and down to earth person.

You seek – and almost always achieve – a really sound balance in your life.



You are stylish yet comfortable. Mellow but driven. Excited yet calm.

You are the perfect mesh of contradictions.



No matter what happens, you have the ability to stay well grounded in your life.

People know that they can truly depend on you.



You should live: In Europe



You should work: At a company dedicated to helping the world



Oh and this is hysterical!:


For some reason, msn was posting an article about "The Italian Spiderman". I HAD to click on it and this is the link to what I found: THE ITALIAN SPIDERMAN

No Seriously People! WATCH IT!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still walking on the moon from last night--what an incredible show. It was GREAT to see you!!!
Susan

12:19 PM, August 02, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home