Monday, August 18, 2008

So Sad to See You Go Sammi...



Some sad news to post from a few weeks back with the passing of Kelly's dog Sammi. I had only met Sammi once and she was so CUTE! She seemed so happy to be with everyone at Kevin's grad party, even tho she was having difficulties. I am sure she is missed greatly and I wanted to send out my thoughts that we will never forget any of our animal friends because they truly are a part of the family!

Here is another shot of Sammi that I thought was so sweet! Thanks to Kim for sending me pics so I could post our little memorial to Sammi!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carol - thanks so much for the memorial to Sammi. She had so much fun at Kevin's party, and I am happy that she had the chance to see everyone for one last time. Your blog always makes me laugh, and I use it as my fun break from work! Sammi would appreciate this blog too....

9:57 AM, August 18, 2008  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

It's never easy to lose an animal friend! I'm sure Sammi was met at the gates of "Dog Heaven" by Tino and Jake and Carly and Buddy and many other great dogs who have touched our lives.

1:40 PM, August 18, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget Wishbone! Sammi is having fun with all of her dog "cousins", I am sure!

4:53 PM, August 21, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home