Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Step Two: It's All Part of the Plan

Introduce a little anarchy. Be an agent of my own chaos. Take that opportunity for Aggressive Expansion!

Which leads me to THE PLAN. Me, I plan all the time, but nothing ever comes from it. Today, my plan has been set into motion, resistance is futile. I am applying for my passport tonight after work. I have booked my flights and I leave on November 3rd (returning November 12th). I AM GOING TO LONDON!!!!!

I have finally done it. I have finally gotten some of the fire back, gotten a little spontaneous, taken the chance to follow a dream. I am so excited and proud of myself for going for it.


My Niece Alysa is there studying abroad and invited me to come over and I have a high school friend who lives there who I will see whilst I am there. In the following weeks I will post my itinerary, my hopes for visiting certain places I have always dreamed of seeing and my preparations for my trip abroad.


It is an amazing time for me right now and many of you know how HUGE this is for me to be doing this. I am walking the walk and talking the talk for once in my life. I hope this is only the beginning of many trips and exciting opportunities. This is exactly the character builder I was hoping for!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sparkles said...

that is awesome!! i know you will have the time of your life... and since it is a place that you have always dreamed of visiting, i know it will be that much better!

and who knows.. on a day trip to scotland.. you may find and fall in love with your dream guy.. MR. GERRY BUTLER!!!!

3:35 PM, September 02, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear your British accent when you return!

6:04 PM, September 02, 2008  
Blogger Artistic Soul said...

Good for you!!! :o) You'll LOVE London. It's one of my favorite places in the world!

8:01 AM, September 03, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will you leave already?

;-)


I have to work with her. She is VERY excited about this trip...

beth (the big geek)

3:28 PM, September 05, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home