Thursday, June 26, 2008

"WANTED"

Today I thought we could have a bit of fun in honor of the Movie WANTED coming out tomorrow. it just hit me to do a post and make my own version of the movie. The stills from the movie (as well as cobb jobs of my own) will serve as visual aides in my story-telling. It's based on my hillarius true life events of the last few days, twisted slightly to simplify, and made to sound more important than they really are. Enjoy the silly! (Check the comments for a brief disclaimer)

The Movie Poster:

[A Cell Phone Rings: Ringtone blares The Police tune "When the World is Running Down (You Make the Best of What's Still Around)
We hear the sound of a cell phone flipping open]

[cut to cell phone text message shot]


"You wanna hear my thoughts??"



[cut to the reply]


8 Comments:

Blogger C.C. said...

Obviously this was less important in real life than I made it out to be here.

It's just struck me that if you were to make a movie out of the simplest life happening, it would become this blown out of proportion story ala WANTED with a kick ass leading lady, guns and snappy comebacks...hence...if my life were a movie. :)

4:04 PM, June 26, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay - so when I was out today with partner, we passed a theatre that had a sign that said "WALL-E WANTED" to which I said, "what's that? do they seriously think people are riding around with Wall-e films in their back seat?" Then I realized it meant that Wanted was coming out on the same day!!! Silly me!! :)

9:38 PM, June 26, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

Just when the day was wearing down, I checked your blog and got my laugh for the day-you are too much and your talents are being wasted at that place. You crack me up!!!

10:29 PM, June 26, 2008  
Blogger C.C. said...

Apparently the sign dude was asleep when he put that marquee listing up Wicca! Too funny!

Ha, Thanks Lauren! Mind you, the post is loosely portraying an event in my life, and I don't mean harm to he who texted me after not speaking to me for months. I am over that. Being able to laugh at how ridiculous and clueless he is and sharing it with all of you is just icing on the cake...or as we like to call it "FROSTIN"!!

2:52 PM, June 27, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I only wished HE could read this. I like this much better than just the poster on your wall!

beth (big geek)

Oh I hear Wanted is wicked wicked funny. From the lips of Angie herself.

4:50 PM, June 27, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope the person who texted you sees this and gets the message (you have a life too!)

7:44 PM, June 27, 2008  
Blogger Sparkles said...

ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!! Love it.. Love what you texted back :)

12:01 PM, June 29, 2008  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

I know, I'm late to this party (my brain has been elsewhere of late)...but I got a much needed chuckle!
BTW, CC, Can you pick me up at the....

1:32 PM, June 30, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home