Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thursday Thoughts

Thursday Thoughts is perfect on those Thursdays that I am busy but need to post a few things! Here we go again...


  1. Today is my Friday. I am taking tomorrow off to take my niece Erin to look at a college she was accepted to but hasn't visited yet.

  2. After the college tour, I will be headin up to my nephew's for a weekend of Tom Foolery and Rockin' out. That's right, I am schlepping Rock Band AND Guitar Hero...and I have to pack my car in daylight...hahaha!

  3. My big project at home this week has been to lessen the noise from my elderly neighbors below (you know, when you're older things need to be louder) so I added a fan in my bedroom to create some ambient noise and that is working nicely. Next I bought a great pair of corless headphones and set them up for TV watching in the living room. I got them yesterday and they are awesome! Their TV is always so loud that I can't really relax and watch an hour of tv before bed most nights. These headphones not only have great sound and negate any noise from downstairs, but I can walk around my apartment and still hear the program, (or at least tell when the ads are over!) I LOVE THEM!

  4. Another project I have been working on is "The Ultimate Lost Boys Soundtrack"!! This is a project that I have been dying to accomplish for decades!! (along with the Ultimate Goonies Soundtrack!, but that is provin extremely difficult...) I watched The Lost Boys Sunday night and decided to go and look online for any score music that was available, even tho the score is not very melodic and more background and sound effect-ish. I knew none had ever been published, but wondered if anyone had even separated soundtrack from film. At least it would be something! Within 15 minutes I found a chat forum and a link to download 17 tracks of the original Lost Boys Score by Thomas Newton. Clean and crisp sounding I was psyched that I now had the chance to make my Ultimate Lost Boys Soundtrack. The music will be in order as it appeared in the film so it flows through the story line. I haven't decided yet, but I might pull a "Cinemix" (as coined by my friend Dave P) and sprinkle in some sound clips as well...I will ahve to see if that will help or hurt the flow. I am just excited to have the opportunity to work on this pet project!!! If anyone is interested in a copy I would be glad to burn you one. Just email me at cclifeblog@hotmail.com and I will send you one! (complete with my watercolor cover design!!!)

  5. I get to see all my animal friends tonight. I am traveling after work tonght to my sister's house so that Erin and I can leave early tomorrow for the college tour. If 4 cats, 2 dogs and a bird sounds crazy to you, you are right! But what a riot they are. I am looking forward to "Cats and dogs, living together" fun!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sparkles said...

hey i def want a copy!!

10:47 PM, March 28, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yea!

10:25 PM, March 29, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home