Monday, March 24, 2008

I'm BAAAAAAAck!

Lamby is tired. SOOOO tired. And Lamby has had way too much coffee, so my hooves are shaking!

So, it's Lamby's turn to rant:
1. There's a sure sign on campus that student's have returned from spring break...they don't flush! (What is so hard about THAT?) And there is paper thrown all over the bathroom, too! We have noticed this is becoming a trend over the past couple of years. I really do like students, (or I guess I would not be here). But what is happening? PLease tell me they flush for themselves when they are at home. PLEASE tell me that their Moms are NOT doing that for them too!
2. What is up with this weather? Spring...my eye! I know I have a nice wooly coat, but I can't take much more of this! I have the CABIN fever!
3. Can you believe how unprofessional some people can be? OK. Can't even go there.
4. My computer is slower than Molasses in January (one of Mom's favorite sayings) today.! Not to be confused with "Mole asses"...
5. It's Monday. Nuff said.

2 Comments:

Blogger C.C. said...

OMG! I love when other people besides me rant!!! I am sure the readers appreciate a breather from me too! hahah!

1. The lack of flushing must be an epidemic. I had an incident here in company where someone "forgot" to flush. Hello? Little kids do that! (I know, I was one who alwyas forgot) How can you forget to FLUSH? Perhaps they have too much on their minds and want to get right back to it, sorta like I did at 6 years old? Just sayin'

2. Spring weather can't come soon enough. I am at my breaking point early this year, I think because of the holiday calendar being so early this year.

3. Unprofessional people? Really? I NEVER come across any of those! (that was sarcasm)

4. I wonder how slow mole asses are in January...

5. It's Monday and I have succesfully been able to speed up the space time continuum... Where has the day gone?????

Lamby...keep 'em comin'!

3:57 PM, March 24, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

Does anyone (besides me) remember Lamb Lies down on Broadway from Genesis? Just a thought...
1) I just flushed my upstairs toilet because the kid didn;t. Enuf said.
2) Snow yesterday and last night - the minute I put the winter boots away, it comes back!
3) I just spent an hour being called on the carpet about personal time and letting everyone know well in advance about it and then one of the parties in that meeting decides to leave (on the spur of the moment) 3 hours early!!!!! Irony you are my friend.
4) Mole asses must be related to Carter and those liver pills like my Mom used to say!
5) Remember typewriters and mimeograph machines?
Thank God for Lamby!! and CC!!
4)

11:21 AM, March 29, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home