Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Happy Birthday Pinky!!!



Happy Birthday to Pinky!!!!!


Today, March 15th, 2006, Pinky celebrates her birthday!! Anne is my eldest sister, her nickname is Pinky ( but I am not sure why!). She is a great sister and so much fun! She is awesome, so lets show her some love!!!

Pinky's having a birthday!!
Today is her big day!
So wish her Happy Birthday
in your own special way.

Post a Birthday Wish for Pinky (Anne) in the comments section!




NEWS FLASH! Master Po has finally posted on my Blog!!!! Yipeee!!! You may see his comment posted here. He has much wisdom to impart and I hope to be hearing more from him in the future! Now if I can just get JoJo to showbiz it up and post some comments!!! (*hint *hint)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day!

12:13 PM, March 15, 2006  
Blogger Amy said...

Birthdays rule! I hope your day is fantabulous and you totally pamper yourself!

2:47 PM, March 15, 2006  
Blogger Artistic Soul said...

Happy Ides of March as well!

7:38 PM, March 15, 2006  
Blogger tabbi said...

Please tell her that i said Happy Belated Birthday!

10:45 AM, March 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home