Tuesday, March 14, 2006

The Corpse Bride



A Quick Synopsis: "Two aristocratic families pair off their less-than-satisfied children, believing they will all be escalated into high society. Yet when clumsy Victor Van Dort (Depp) rehearses his vows in the woods, he accidentally marries the Corpse Bride(Bonham-Carter), throwing a great wrench in everyone's plans."

You must see this movie if you haven't already! I never got a chance to see it on the big screen b/c I hadn't found a Tim Burton fan in Syracuse until just recently and Beth was nice enough to lend me her DVD this past weekend! Even if you aren't a Tim Burton fan, give it a try, I screened this three times this past weekend and introduced his work to some new people who really enjoyed this film. Great music, characters, and a bittersweet story make this stop action animation movie very entertaining. I know it will definately be added to my DVD library!

1 Comments:

Blogger Artistic Soul said...

I've been wanting to see this!! Just haven't gotten to it yet!

11:21 PM, March 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home