Thursday, March 16, 2006

The Birth of PieHole

Today is the anniversary when evil was born. Who knew, many years ago, that the spawn of Satan would be brought forth into this world and her name would be "PIEHOLE". Here are submissions from friends and family to further our cause: FREEDOM FROM PIEHOLE!!!



A LETTER FROM A FRIEND:

My very good friend Dr. Ganges returned home from one of his many adventures, (this time in the temple complex of Angkor Watt, Cambodia) and discovered something of extreme interest. Dr. Ganges wrote to tell me of an interesting volume he has recently found in his extensive library. He explains:

"Whilst searching through my library for my former colleage's treatise on the Melhopio Tribe of Central America, I came across a very interesting book that I thought you would be most interested in. This book is very old and very heavy and it is called "The PieHole Prophecy." Who knew I had such a thing in my library!! As I perused it's worn and tattered pages I came across some intersting things.

It is written"On March the 16th, in the middle of the 20th century, a baby will be born to a man and woman, though this baby will be more monster than human in actions. As she grows, the spawn of Satan will spread her propaganda to friends, who in turn will introduce her to an innocent man who will fufill her prophecy of doom. Once united in marriage, she will grow to large proportions, eating everything in sight and spewing forth her spite. She will berate and play mind games with those close to him. She will become more evil than any living thing on earth. "

Dr. Ganges has promised to continue his research into this ancient tome and will update us as he is able.




PINKY WROTE A SONG

I have A SONG FOR YOU! To the tune of "The Cowman and the Farmers" from
Oklahoma....HA!

Oh, the Pie Hole and her family can't be friends!
Oh, the Pie Hole and her family can't be friends!
Some-times she sends you nasty mail,
The next time writes you like a pal.
There's a whole lot-a reasons why we can't be friends.
Dum Da Dum Dum Dum Dum....
Refrain;
Family folks should stick together
Family folks should all be pals
She can't come to the 50th party
Cause Pie Hole's not invited there!




AN ANONYMOUS SUBMISSION:

PieHole's Birthday, 1997?

4 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

My god, I couldn't stop giggling there for a bit. LOVE the picture, but I ADORED the song! Oklahoma's one of my fave musicals (partly b/c it's so cheesy) and I loved singing the PieHole song out loud :oD

12:52 PM, March 16, 2006  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

Bravo, C.C.!
You have captured the (evil) spirit of PieHole on her birthday.
Let her eat cake (until she explodes)

3:17 PM, March 16, 2006  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

Pinky's song was great...I, too, enjoyed singing it out loud!

3:42 PM, March 16, 2006  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

On another note: Something good happened on March 16: today is Tabbi's birthday!!
Happy Birthday Tabbi!!!

3:46 PM, March 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home