Saturday, August 08, 2009

Say What?

A friend has shown me a blog format that allows you to upload audio by calling a number and leaving a voicemail message. THIS could be HYSTERICAL. I would like to do this as a suppliment to my pic/written blog here but not sure what I would name it. Any thoughts?

I know that I would like to get Tom on the drums with some spoken word, Michael and his vocal trumpet skills and Beth (Big Geek) leaving me a message in our Jewish Lady voice. Random funny things that I can be spontaneous about. I think it would be enjoyable for all.

So I need a name before I sign up for an account and I need your help.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sparkles said...

Not sure about a title but maybe I got a tagline for ya... "Good evening ladies and gentlemen. We are tonight's entertainment!" or "I want... my phone call. I want it. I want it! I want my phone call!"

3:42 PM, August 09, 2009  
Anonymous henlib said...

I am just thinking of all your voices (Asian, Columbia Zoology professor....) and then there is your singing,
The possibilities are endless!

9:36 PM, August 12, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home