Monday, July 13, 2009

Randomness for Monday

Just some random things to post quickly, since I feel like I have been completely off the grid!

First, has anyone seen the ads for G-Force, the animated Gerbils who are spys? Yea, well, I think someone saw my blog a few years ago with all my "Squirrel Ops" pictures and made it into a movie with Gerbils. I wish I had Hollywood connections for all the ideas I have. Immitation is the highest form of flatery or so it's said. I personally would rather have a cut of their profits! lol


Nate sent me this completely random Batman poster: Too Funny.



Another gem that Nate had sent me this week is a link to a rather lengthy (almost 12 minutes!) although accurate discussion of the inspiration for the famous Indy Movie moments we all love and the "Dumbest Moments" in Indiana Jones movie History. If you are a true Indy Fan like us, you will appreciate it...especially since that movie that I don't consider an Indy film, or as I refer to it "The Film that Shall Not be Named" dominates with 4 or 5 out of the 10 Dumbest moments list!

Heading to Kathy's for a little B-Day gathering for Erin today. She is turns 19 today. CRAZY! Happy Birthday to Erin!:)

1 Comments:

Blogger Sparkles said...

That was hysterical!! Yes, I do see some of the stuff as over-the-top ridiculous (like Mutt swinging through the jungle with all the monkeys!) but I do agree with the guy when he said that the death of cinema will be that people don't open their minds as much like they did back in the day of the old western adventures.

11:15 AM, July 14, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home