Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Crazy E-mails Make Good Blog Posts: Part One

Got this email the other day, you know, answer me then forward to your friends stuff. It was funny because I got some interesting and overlapping answers. If you haven't shared your answer with me already via email, here is your chance to chime in. I will post the answers on friday here on cclifeblog. Have fun!


If you saw ME in a police car what would you think I got arrested for?

Let me know via email (on sidebar) or in the comments.

3 Comments:

Blogger Artistic Soul said...

Looking like you were going to break in somewhere because you were decked out like Laura Croft, but somehow were way less sneaky! ;oP

8:33 AM, June 10, 2009  
Anonymous henlib said...

Excessive and illegal use of horn. And making nasty faces at the police.

8:52 PM, June 10, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You already know what I wrote.

I think it was spray painting
"Slaughter" on your moving van or something like that.

beth (big geek)

3:53 PM, June 12, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home