Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tuesday Thoughts

I am thinking of abandoning Facebook. I'd keep my profile up and accept friend requests I get but I am not going to actively participate anymore. It's not really networking, most of the time it's "let's see what you're doing now" snooping and then you never hear from them again. I guess if I had any interest in anything I might be able to use it more effectively as a networking tool? Or maybe not. PS) Pie hole has 3 friends now, for real. And yes, an evil plan is forming...Oh and No, I am not sure anyone can talk me out of my evil genius ways...

So I have "Slumdog Millionaire" at home to watch courtesy of Big Geek. I am making myself watch it tonight. I currently rewatching (for the first time since it was on live tv), the first season of Angel. I loved that show. It's been nostalgic. Big Geek let me borrow that since she borrowed Buffy 1-7 from me. I am getting a hankering for another round of Sunnydale adventures too, so I might start the Scooby Gang again after Angel. I still have "The Good Shepherd" on DVR and I watched "27 Dresses" a few weekends ago in a moment of weakness. SO I guess I owe a movie review post soon!

Gerry Butler and his new movie "Gamer". Looks kinda stupid, will probably be limited release but I can watch Gerry do anything. I remember when you couldn't find more than 4 websites for Gerry and now there are almost 3 million that are about him or mention him in some way. I can't help it, I still love Gerry Butler. Anywho here is the Trailer for "Gamer"

2 Comments:

Blogger Sparkles said...

I don't see anything about the fart room? LOL :)

7:47 PM, May 12, 2009  
Blogger Artistic Soul said...

Facebook is useful for what it is, but it's gotten way more intense since they added all extra apps. 27 Dresses wasn't SO bad...though better movie choices do exist. lol. :o)

8:41 AM, May 13, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home