Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Medieval Madness! by Evan D.



Hi I'm Evan and this is the Joust! The knights fight until one falls off his horse! Its fun. The horses are covered in armor! They are probably sweating in their armor.





Mom and I went on a camel ride. His name was Oscar. It felt lumpy but fun! I was thinking that I was going to fall off but I didn't.



I went pillow-fighting with my Aunt Carol. We had to balance on a log and hit each other with pillows. If you fell off you lost. I knocked Aunt Carol off 3 times! Because I won, they gave me a certificate that said I was the Squire of the Moss and Aunt Carol would have to do anything that I wanted to do for the rest of the day!





A Note From CC:

Whilst running through the Shire that day we saw many interesting characters. At one point we went throught the MAZE and as I entered I yelled "Where is David Bowie when you need him??!" Now if you are a fan of Bowie and Labrynth you get the joke, but little did I know that there was a guy roaming the Faire dressed as "David Bowie from the movie Labrynth. We didn't see him until the end of the day just before we left, but how psychic am I? It's a blurry pic, so it feels like a Flight of the Conchords dream sequence...

4 Comments:

Anonymous henlib said...

I showed Nathan the picture before he read your blog, he said "oh my God, David Bowie from Labrynth"!

6:24 PM, July 21, 2009  
Blogger Sparkles said...

Wow.. He does look like Bowie from Labrynth! And it looks like the blond guy jousting could be Heath Ledger from A Knight's Tale!! I'm glad you all had fun :)

8:19 PM, July 21, 2009  
Blogger C.C. said...

Yea the guy was dressed up as David Bowie and it was a great costume, he was skinny and puled it off. Too bad my pic wasn't better! It was a riot, and weird that he was there after I asked where David Bowie was in the maze!!!

9:39 PM, July 22, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you say Hi to Margaret Barry?

big geek beth

2:46 PM, August 03, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home