Friday, October 10, 2008

Road to Nowhere

I joke that this is my theme song for a project I am working on at work, but I think it is now becomming the company theme song in general and that is totally NOT a joke:

My company just had the third round of lay offs in 5 months. I am safe, but who knows for how long. I am sure once I am done with the two large projects I have been working on, I will be fair game, but that won't be until January.

Oh and in related news David Byrne is coming to my town oh his tour at the end of November. I would really like to go as I have been listening to a lot of Talking Heads lately. I checked it out and his set list contains many TH tunes including "Once in a Lifetime","Burning Down the House", "Life During Wartime" and two of my VERY favorites: "Houses in Motion" and "Take Me To the River". Didn't see "Girlfriend is Better" tho, and I LOVE to dance to that song! Oh well. A few friends are interested and mentioned it to me before I got a chance, so it's looking good.

It's Friday Y'all! Have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home