Thursday, October 09, 2008

Guilty Pleasure? Not Really


I know my sister Lamby is gonna barf, but in this picture he is like a cross between Prince and Anthony Keidis from RHCP. The guy is probably so full of himself it is not even funny, and has probably been with more women than Castro claims, and even tho the shirt is sorta gay I still think he is kinda sexy. I'm SORRY! I can't help it! Something is wrong with me, right?

BUT Seriously. We can just pass this off as my "bad boy" obsession b/c in reality what I am really looking for my "Chuck Bartowski":


Yea, and now that those two pics are up on the same page the comparison is overwhelming...Criss Angel looks even more skanky 'cause Zachary Levi (who plays "Chuck Bartowski" on the tv show "Chuck") is sooooo adorable! LOVE HIM.

No contest. Ewww to Criss Angel! You can all breath a sigh of relief. I strike the "Criss Angel is kinda sexy" remark from the record. Chuck wins! YAY!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet that zoologist from Columbia University would find that picture of Criss Angel pretty hot (she did have a sense of humor!)

6:27 PM, October 09, 2008  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

Yay, Chuck!

1:38 PM, October 16, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home