Tuesday, July 01, 2008

A New Sign

In one day, one coworker has completely annoyed me to the point of blogging about it. I made a sign that I am going to place in my cubicle for his visit to this office next week. (Yea, he can even be THAT annoying halfway across the country!) Here are the annoyances so far today:

  1. "Did you ask the President to be in on the design portion of the website? " Um no, Asshole, I want to get the entire site designed and then have him hate it and have to redesign the whole thing. I think I have been here LONG ENOUGH to know that you get the President involved EARLY and OFTEN...mind your business and get out of mine!
  2. Then Asshole starts telling me how to do MY JOB: which designer to use for a project, and whether or not we use the copy writer services etc. Um, Think I can do my job here asswipe. Been doing it for 10 months already!!!
  3. Then the Asshole goes behind my back and tells the President about an environmental discussion we were having and gets him involved. I get an email from the President and then the Asshole sends a reply saying "So I CAN use the log this way then." In Other words: So, The President just said you were wrong and I am going to call you on it. GUESS WHAT Mutha Ucker!??? The President knows a lot, but you brought him into a conversation that he was not up to speed on AND that I KNOW A LOT ABOUT SINCE I AM IN CHARGE OF THE STANDARD!! I have read that freaking thing 40 times and been thru TWO audits regarding our compliance: BOTH without any NON-CONFORMANCE ISSUES AT ALL!!!... That means PERFECT by the way.

So



So, Whiney, crybaby asshole tried his best to push my buttons today and unfortunately it worked...until I got it out on the blog. Thanks for hanging in with me today. I gotta go put my new sign up in my cubicle...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Look out CC - here comes my rant! I work for the princess and the pig - the Princess will write out a post-it note to please make her a copy and then walk it over to my desk rather than hitting the print key on her computer. The Pig eats all the goodies in the goody basket when she stays late ( watching Rob & Big on her computer and charging the time) and then she will say "Where did all the goodies go?" The worst is when they give you incomplete instructions for a job and then get pissy when it is not done the way they wanted it. But the thing that gets me the most is when they want you to do their job for your pay-Lamby knows my feelings on this. Make that sign and hang it high!

9:19 AM, July 02, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home