Monday, March 31, 2008

My Top 5 Movie Pilgrimages

Got to thinking today of movies and the places they were filmed that you can actually visit. Most movies film mostly in studios and send a crew out to do some exterior shots. When you find a film that uses a real site and actually films there with the actors it makes it more believable. These are Pilgrimage sites for movie freaks like myself. Here are my Top 5 Pilgrimage Sites:

Can you name the Movie on my list they were featured in?

  1. Astoria, Oregon and Cannon Beach, Oregon
  2. Temple of Angkor Watt, Cambodia
  3. Santa Cruz Boardwalk, California
  4. St. Vincent and the Grenadines
  5. Hatfield house, KnebWorth House and Mentmore Towers, in England

I have been to one of these, and plan to see another one, hopefully this summer if I can swing it!!! Do you have any Movie Pilgrimage sites?

Answers Wednesday!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why, New Zealand, of course! And Loyola High School in Los Angeles.

6:24 PM, March 31, 2008  
Blogger C.C. said...

Nice Kevin. A little Frodo Baggins and Frank! (Lord of the Rings and Donnie Darko)

8:55 AM, April 01, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

#1 The Goonies

I am not good with names and places but I think I know that one!

Frank was here, went to get some hummus.

7:07 PM, April 01, 2008  
Blogger Sparkles said...

#3- Santa Cruz is The Lost Boys. we have talked about that one before! i am so glad you introduced me to that movie... i told kathy that is another one she has to watch now that she has seen the goonies :)

7:38 PM, April 01, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home