Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Survival

Red Head emailed me a link to an Extreme Survival Quiz. Answer questions about natural disasters, animal attacks, Terrorism etc. What would you do if faced with these highly volitile situations?

Try your luck with the Extreme Survival Quiz

NOTE: The link worked yesterday, but today is not valid. I can't even fin d the damn quiz!!! ARRGGH. Anyway, If I find it again, I will post the link b/c it is worth it!

It's cool, it's fun, it's educational!!!


I also wanted to mention that the talented Gary Oldman turns 48 today.He is one of my favorites. He is just so cool!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Artistic Soul said...

Hahahahaha...don't know if you meant this, but the link to the quiz doesn't work. So it's kind of like extreme quiz-age.

8:57 AM, March 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home