Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Red Head's 2006 List

After I posted my list, Red Head wanted to post a list of her own. "I don't have a blog - but it's nice to have it somewhere public where I can feel more accountable to it..."

Soooo... she gave me her list and I am posting it here. If anyone else would like to make a list, send it to me, I will post it and put a link to it on my sidebar under "lists". Then you can post comments to let us know how you are doing! Hey, maybe we can help each other out with a few of those!! (Kinda like #7 on Red Head's List!!!)

RED READ's 2006 LIST!

"OH! Yes...I have been working on my list...here it is!!"

  1. Re-organize kitchen cabinets
  2. Clean out the closets in both rooms before May
  3. Learn Italian (again!)
  4. Go to Italy
  5. Go back to Ireland
  6. Visit home just to visit - not to run around like a loon and squeeze in 100 things around a family function
  7. Visit CC! (Does Myrtle Beach count?)
  8. Take the last class to start volunteering at the hospital
  9. Sign up to help the Special Olympics this summer Although no one has contacted me (yet)!
  10. Seriously consider career change
  11. Try not to be so sensitive
  12. Keep a journal *She has started one
  13. Read more than the book club book each month Hey, I am reading books about baby & Pregnancy now! (And the occaisional fiction: ie: Wicked!!!)
  14. Stop watching so much TV! (The Sopranos & Grey’s Anatomy don’t count though!)
  15. Hook the camera printer up to the computer I DID IT!!!
  16. Post digital pictures from vacation on snapfish ('cause it's only going on 4 months now)
  17. Write more letters & postcards – and email less
  18. Walk 3 times a week


ADDITIONS:

19. Get the Nursery Ready!!! Cause Jen's Pregnant!!! (posted 5/16/06) !!!YAY!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! Thanks!

2:48 PM, March 21, 2006  
Blogger C.C. said...

Man, everyone must be dead out there! You are my first comment in 4 posts!!! And this is your list!! We are pathetic, eh?

Kevin didn't even comment on the find of Dr. Ganges a few posts back...has everyone lost interest? Has the novelty worn off? Are you all too busy to care anymore??? * sniff sniff* "but it was all going so well..."*sob sob*

tee-hee

2:53 PM, March 21, 2006  
Blogger C.C. said...

Hey Red-Head! what have you done (orstarted to do) on this list of yours?

2:08 PM, April 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home