Monday, March 20, 2006

Further Indy 4 Discussion

Can they pull it off???


Young Indy from Raiders:




Still Fairly Young Indy from Last Crusade:



Harrison Ford Now = To Old???



Hopefully Nate won't kill me for posting this pic but perhaps he could play the role of Indy's Son if my version were ever made:



The Last Word: Harrison Ford!!! YOU ARE 63 YEARS OLD!!!! I am not sure a personal trainer, specially prepared meals and the best make up in Hollywood will help you out now!!! I think you are 10 years too late in this persuit, but Good Luck Old Boy! I'm crossing my fingers for you!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! What will the 4th movie be called? "Indiana Jones and the Tomb of the Ancients"??? Or how about "Indiana Jones and The Wheelchair of Doom"!

12:46 PM, March 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home