Saturday, February 06, 2010

The Popsicle Kid and Other Stuff

The Popsicle Kid can be found HERE.
A picnic for lunch after a morning at the park. Sunny, funny days!

I am trying to figure out what to do today. Thinking I may just take advantage of the rainy/cloudy day to head to the cinema and catch "Imaginarium" since it hasn't opened wide anyplace yet and I found a theater within 15 minutes to go to. I am just looking to veg a bit today so that might be the ticket.

If it clears later, I may take a walk along the beautiful trail nearby. It is called the Ironhorse Trail and is a converted train track that has been paved for biking, runnning, rollerbading and dog walking. Put on the tunes and take a walk!

Tomorrow is the SuperBowl. Even though I have been rooting for The Saints, I feel they have a sense of "entitlement" and the fans have been sort of obnoxious. "Who Dat?" gonna lose to the Colts because they are too big for their britches? So, Um, Yea. GO COLTS!!!!!!

Enjoy your weekend!

1 Comments:

Anonymous henlib said...

Hope you enjoyed your movie! I love the Popsicle Kid, she knows how to enjoy herself.
Don't be hatin the Saints!

8:27 PM, February 06, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home