Thursday, January 21, 2010

Tidbits and Giggles

My time has been great, though I am more tired at night than usual! I have a new little buddy and next week should be interesting since Cullin is traveling. My days will be a bit longer than usual because of that, but I know the routine so we will be fine.

Just a few pics I have taken along the way...

The first is of the rental car lot. When we stopped to get the car after our flight from Spokane to Oakland, Caitlin happily announced to her mother that she wanted one of the yellow cars. She is definitely my brother's daughter!!



This next one is the pic of the park we go to. it is perfect because if is made especially for kids ages 2-5 and has 2 slides, swings and a climbing wall among other fun things. This is a great way to tire a 2 1/2 year old out! And Aunt Carol gets some fresh air as well!(I have cut the name out since it's really not a necessity, and just in case any creepies happen upon this blog it's best to not name the park! Hey, you can never be too careful)



The final one is my favorite of Caitlin's toys thus far, well besides a cute little pink pig (I will get a picture of him for later in the week). I just call him Monkey and it reminds me of the "Monkey Song" by 100 Monkeys which I can't seem to get out of my head lately! BTW, they are playing about 1 hour and 15 min away Thursday night in Santa Cruz... I would love to go but alas, I must wait for the Syracuse show!



More to come later! Greetings from the Left Coast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home