Sunday, December 06, 2009

NYC Trip

Lamby, Pinky Anne Marie and I went to NYC with Mom yesterday. Just a day trip to see the the city all decked out. Too bad it rained (and sometimes snowed) the entire time. We were soaked by the end of the day as you will see below.

Even though we were wet rats, it was fun. While re-inacting different scenes from "Elf"...we saw some great windows (yay! Henri Bendel!), Grand Central, Trump Tower, Rock Center tree & skaters (even in the rain!), St. Pat's Cathedral, Saks 5th Ave, and had a great meal at a little irish pub off 7th ave.

Here are some pics of our excursion:


Grand Central


St. Patrick's Cathedral


St. Pat's Nativity Scene (almost life size!)


Trump Plaza Wreath


Rockafeller Center Tree/Skaters



Times Square

Crazy Metal C3PO, Yoda and R2D2 life-size replicas in Bryant Park shops


Bryant Park Christmas Tree


See a few more pics at I Spy

4 Comments:

Blogger Lamby31 said...

I like the progression of photos...wet, wetter, wettest! Despite the weather, we had a great adventure and made the most of it!
"smiling is my favorite thing!"

5:58 PM, December 06, 2009  
Anonymous henlib said...

Looked like fun, even if you got wet!

8:05 PM, December 06, 2009  
Blogger Sparkles said...

I've always wanted to go see NYC sometime around the holidays one year. And now your pictures just convinced me of that! It just always looks so beautiful in pictures and movies, so I would assume that it is just spectacular in person!

12:02 PM, December 07, 2009  
Blogger C.C. said...

NYC is NOT my favorite city. Give me San Fran, give me LONDON, but NYC is filthy and annoying. Yes, Pretty at times, but I went for Mom and her birthday weekend and that was my motivation.

We did make the best of it and the company was good.

"Smiling is my Favorite" too Lamby!

9:54 AM, December 21, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home