Thursday, November 12, 2009

Whedon's "Dollhouse" Officially Canceled




Here is Joss Whedon's comments from Whedonesque:


Hmm. Apparently my news is not news.


I don't have a lot to say. I'm extremely proud of the people I've worked with: my star, my staff, my cast, my crew. I feel the show is getting better pretty much every week, and I think you'll agree in the coming months. I'm grateful that we got to put it on, and then come back and put it on again.

I'm off to pursue internet ventures/binge drinking. Possibly that relaxation thing I've read so much about. By the time the last episode airs, you'll know what my next project is. But for now there's a lot of work still to be done, and disappointment to bear.

Thank you all for your support, your patience, your excellent adverts. See you again. -j.





I don't think any of these networks have given Joss OR Eliza for that matter, a fair shake since the Buffy/Angel days and I am sure those days were hard fouht as well. I hope Eliza and the rest of the cast find other projects that will showcase their talents as well as Joss's Dollverse.

I am sad because I really enjoyed Dollhouse, and was looking forward to where it would go from here. I do however anxiously await future projects by Joss Whedon, 'cause let's face it people, among other things like writing and wit and vision and originality, he brings the fun in.

Until then, I guess I will persue internet ventures/binge drinking as well. Hey Joss, save me a seat and a pitcher...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home