Thursday, November 19, 2009

Vampires Everywhere!

TWILIGHT FEVER: So of course everyone is aware that the second installment of the Twilight Saga opens tonight at Midnight. Big Geek is dying to go this weekend so we are doing a matinee on Sunday, and to tell you the truth, I am excited to see it too. I mean, new director, Jackson Rathbone as Jasper Hale ...why not! Looking forward to seeing Big Geek of course. I miss her!!! Here is some fun with face-in-hole in time for the midnight opener of New Moon:

Jasper Hale (he's my favorito!) and Me (I even have red eyes...that means I am hungry!!):

Create your own FACEinHOLE

Had to do the movie poster (obs a better fit hair wise):

Create your own FACEinHOLE



Next up in Vamp Films: I have to give them credit for trying to put a new spin on the old Vampire movie. I watched the trailer because, as usual, curiosity killed the cat. I actually was annoyed that the static ad on the Face-in-hole page where I saw this trailer for the first time was a rip off of True Blood marketing, but the movie looks interesting. Definitely a renter, I saw some "bat-like" creatures that pulled my interest way down, but I am still interested in the story as it is different from anything I have seen and Willem Dafoe is in it so that is a PLUS. Check out the trailer for yourself:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home