Sunday, January 10, 2010

My Next Adventure

On Tuesday I will be leaving my lovely, though temporaty abode, for Spakane, Washington. From there I will travel to San Ramon, California and will Nanny for my brother and his wife for a few weeks whilst they settle in after the big move. I am really excited and also a bit nervous. I want to do a great job for them. I know that I will since I have had lots of experience with all of my nieces and nephews. Lots of fun activities are already brewing!

I appreciate the opportunity. Some constructive criticism about my career path and advice from my brother will be good for me as well. I look forward to some tough love because I know it comes from the heart and I am mature enough to handle it.

Caitlin and I will be buddies, I know it. I always look forward to bonding with my newest niece!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lamby31 said...

Does Mark understand the power of Aunt CC?

9:21 AM, January 14, 2010  
Anonymous henlib said...

Aunt CC is the best. What a great opportunity for Kaitlyn to experience what her East coast cousins have known for years. Aunt Carol is crazy!!

6:11 PM, January 14, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home