Thursday, August 20, 2009

Summer Fun

Evan has stayed with me two nights whilst I was housesitting for Kathy. For those of you who don't know, she has 5 cats, 2 dogs and 1 bird. It's a crazy place but they were great to work with as Evan and I made a News Show and a Music Video.

I am posting my first video on CClifeblog. The video is a cut down version of the original that was too large to post here but hopefully it is still entertaining. Set to one of my favorite crazy songs... Our own Music Video of "Rock Lobster" by the B-52's...Enjoy!



2 Comments:

Anonymous henlib said...

What a fantastic video!! Carol, Evan, and the dogs and cats did a great job, I hope to see more of these!!

7:00 PM, August 20, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what would be even funnier? If your top fell off!

Well.... maybe not.....

;-)

beth (big geek)

9:05 PM, September 03, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home