Monday, August 17, 2009

Letchworth State Park and Other Pics

Since I have had some time this summer to mess around with my video camera, I am finally getting some pics and videos situated. Here are some pictures from my excursion with Kevin this past spring using the still photograph feature on my video camera.











For a few videos of Thomas's band "Queen August" that I edited and posted, head to my You Tube Channel "OiyPirate Girl" or seach for Queen August.

Hopefully in the next few days I will be able to upload my first video to my blog. No takers for the Audio blog huh? I'm having a tough time finding the right name for it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous henlib said...

Nice pictures Carol! I will listen to your audio blog, but I don't think anyone wants to listen to me. Thanks for all your work with Queen August, you did a great job.
Did you check out their Myspace, they recorded one of their songs at a studio.

8:21 PM, August 17, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home