Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Dirty Tuesday

Today is officially "Dirty Tuesday" since I didn't (couldn't) drag my sleepy ass out of bed in time to take a shower! I still look surprisingly cute tho...

Anywho, how about some random stuff?

I joined Facebook yesterday. Friends have been bugging me for a while now and I finally gave in. It's actually a lot of fun so far and I am amazed at the people I have found from HS and college! I think this might be my ticket to keeping in better touch with people, since I seem to be so horrid at it.

Do you believe in Birth Order Traits? I am the youngest of 7, and altho last born traits fit me pretty close, I have a few only child traits since I was born 8 1/2 years AFTER my next eldest sibling...I was home alone from 4th grade on, making my personality a bit twisted with the two! (Yea, I know what you're thinking...my personality IS twisted! HAH!)

Beth thinks Gerry looked dirty when he played Atilla:
Beth, in this case, dirty is NOT a bad thing!! I mean, come on! Look at him!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Sparkles said...

yeah... def not bad at all!! :)

7:28 PM, October 21, 2008  
Blogger Sparkles said...

wow that birth order traits is pretty accurate... well, except for wanting to be in the limelight and being manipulative... but everything else is right on!

7:31 PM, October 21, 2008  
Blogger AKT said...

ummm you forgot TWO WEEKS UNTIL LONDON!

6:17 AM, October 22, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He looks like he has eyeliner on!

You didn't shower today? And you think you look cute? So that is the smell......

;-)

beth (big geek)

1:52 PM, October 24, 2008  
Blogger C.C. said...

Good GOD Beth!!! Hello!?? You are commenting on a post from 3 days ago!! Get with it. Read this blog every day would ya and keep up! GOSH!!!

I showered today and I look Uber Cute...especially with my new darker hair color. (AND it is MUCH darker Beth!)

SO there. :)

2:07 PM, October 24, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home